Monday, November 5, 2007

INSPIRATION POINT: THE BANKSIDE NEIGHBORHOOD

i am back in london and - oddly enough - loving it! i am still apartment hunting, but have decided to love where i live until i find where i'd love to live. i actually came across that today - the neighborhood is called bankside and it is situated righ on the river thames. SO SEXY! i have decided to make it my route for my morning jog so i can bask in the fabulosity of the location and pretend i live there for an hour. i also FINALLY met someone to talk to in my dorm. her name is monique and she's a super sweet girl from manchester. she's also a csm student like me, but is studying textiles. i am finally warming up to this place and it feels good. i just have to work on finding a job so i can afford to eat and travel.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

" she don't have no money in the bank. she be walking actin all stank"-
you better get a job fast chica or you gonna be asking me to ship you some oddles of noodles ma.
love ya z

Unknown said...

thats my girl, you know how we do...
if we wanna be (live) somewhere you find a way to get there. i wish i was going to school with you out there.
:-(