Tuesday, November 6, 2007

CAN YOU SPELL V-I-V-I-E-N-N-E-W-E-S-T-W-O-O-D

me on my first day of class! what you don't see are my super hot, shark gray stilleto booties!!!
me with my classmates. from left to right: valentina, edyta,mari, alahna and zoe!

we all had to spell a designer's name. above is our handy work!

after about three years of working as a magazine journalist - with a full year as a freelance writer - it's wierd to be back in school again. but it feels good. my classmates are cool and my professor is inspiring - so what more can i ask? to top it off, we actually had a spelling bee in class - fashion style. our professor made us go up and spell the name of fashion icons. peep my - correct! - spelling of vivienne westwood at the bottom of the board!

2 comments:

Stacy said...

lol, why does everyone look so damn cool!?

Unknown said...

how freakin cool is that. a spelling bee for designers name?!!!
omg that is a class I would sure get an A+ in. I loves it! You are so blessed Z...